Very busy at our household.  The puppies of course are number #1 priority.  Honors litter a full 2 days old are located off the kitchen in what used to be a laundry room.  We handle them, weigh them, clean them, all day long.  Roses pups moved to the office and will remain there until they are mobile, then we will evaluate the weather.  It has been a blustery JAN and FEB with the ground still a frozen waste land.
Pick up day is officially Friday at 2:00 March 18th.  If you cannot come on that date we can arrange to do an online pick for you on that day.  Obviously puppies that are flying home in cargo will strictly speaking be online pick.  I will want to consult with each of you several times prior to pick day.  Puppies flying with their new parents home under their seat, can plan on that day.  Let me know your schedules as I want to accomidate your flight plans, I will move things around as much as I can.  Expect me to contact everyone with their arrival plans, I will probably ask earlier picks to come earlier in the day but fliers need this to plan their trips and days off.
All pups flying air cargo ie not under seats,  will be 9 1/2 weeks old, we book their travel within 10 days of leaving, but picks will still happen in the above time frame.
One last note on this to those of you living in OR or WA, some of our family will be traveling that way 19th through the 25th.  For $100 gas and hassle fee your puppy can be delivered at least to the I-5 coridor, or along the way.
I am awaiting deposits now make those checks out to my name.  Thanks Christy Owen
"

Leave a Reply