"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good", J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That quote must be the secret mantra of all GSPs. It surely is for my girls. They seem to constantly try to out do each other. I often wonder if Cleo has been subjecting 5 month old Luna to some crazy sorority initiation hazing like if she doesnt destroy enough crap Cleo will never let her join her club.  Well I, along with the rest of the members of this household wish shed let her in already!!



In the last week or so Luna has done the following:

1. As pictured above she chewed the cord to the blower for our wood insert. Its been rumored she tried to pay Bailey the Siamese a large amount of catnip to hang around and look guilty. LUCKY for me Im not buying that crap.

2. She ate Jims daughter Sams I-phone charger cord.

3. She chewed the break light cords on Jims trailer. (Which I laughed like hell at....I dont know why its so much funnier when his stuff gets destroyed. I guess its because Cleo only destroyed my things for the first two years. I secretly LOVE that Luna spreads it around. Well....I guess thats not really a secret anymore huh? Oops....)

4. Killed a mole

5. Quickly upgraded and with some assistance from Cleo killed a groundhog. Yea...a groundhog. Which was surprising and sad since I kinda like groundhogs. But most alarming she tried to bring it in the house.  Which I have that part on video but wont post since I sound so unbelievably annoying in it.

And interactions like these have become the norm in our household.


Me via text message to Sam: I have no idea what this is. I hope its not yours as I plucked it from hell puppies mouth.
Sam: Haha. Handle from my laundry basket....
Me: Ohhh....sorry about that.



Me via text to Sam: Look what I just extracted from hell puppies mouth now.
Sam: Hate that dog. Howd she get that? It was inside my makeup bag this morning!!
Me: Lol. I have no idea. I saw the shiny metal end sticking out of her mouth. Imagine my surprise when  I pulled out a brush!

Hunting for birdies

Bringing in the ducks

But for as naughty as she can be in the house shes been amazing in the field and water. Jim had her out on birds this past weekend and she is having strong points and is tracking great.  Shes been more than impressive in the water and is quite the stealthy swimmer.

She is also quirky and cute as a button. If we stay up past 10 she gets up and goes and climbs into our bed and puts herself to sleep on my pillow. She thinks that if she sits in front of the refrigerator it will open and give her food. She is also fluent in Klingon. Which I will leave you with tonight. They are also doing a Klingon interpretive dance. Its quite rare. Please enjoy below and turn up your volume. :)


Find us and follow us on facebook! Adventures of a German Shorthaired Pointer.


"

Leave a Reply